Friday, June 3, 2011

light of my life...

when the whole world fails me, i still have the unconditional love of this sweet baby girl.  when i'm having a terrible day and nothing can make it better, she comes over and loves on me with her empathetic expression.  she tries to smile at me and make faces if she knows i'm stressed or sad.  i hate that she ever sees me that way, but sometimes it happens.  we play, we laugh and we enjoy our fun.  we giggle, we tickle and we sing songs.  and i know that we will always have a special connection as mother and daughter.  we are so goofy together and i hope she will inherit my zest for life by spending so much time with me.  she truly is one of a kind.  a REAL character!  i just love her to death and i'm so thankful.  nothing compares to the unconditional love of your children and i'm feeling blessed that i was given this gift 2 years ago.  this is probably the one and only child i'm ever going to have... so, i'm thankful in more ways than words could ever express.  i hope i prove to be the best mother to her...  she is the LIGHT OF MY LIFE!  now i know how much my mother loved me...  my heart belongs to you, Annabelle Grace.

1 comment: