Friday, August 5, 2011

2011 WORLD BREASTFEEDING WEEK

alright mommies everywhere!  let's raise breastfeeding awareness this week to remind the world of our natural abilities to give our babies everything they could ever need!  august 1-7 is world breastfeeding week and i'm a little late on posting because i've been out of town!  but, please help me raise awareness this week, all month and every week of the year! 

"A pair of substantial mammary glands have the advantage over the two hemispheres of the most learned professor's brain in the art of compounding a nutritive fluid for infants."  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

1 comment:

  1. Woop Woop! I support breastfeeding even though I don't have babies... lol! I salute all the mommies out there that do the right thing and give this gift to their little ones. I have a coworker who needs to escape to pump and I love covering for her while she's doing her thing. Makes me happy to know she's taking care of her sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete