Monday, April 11, 2011

squashing my case of the mondays...

i'm always getting the sunday blues.  i've struggled with it for as long as i can remember.  well, the sunday blues lead to a horrible case of the mondays.  i've been trying to find a way to break up my weeks and make them a little easier and less redundant.  so, in order to squash my case of the mondays i'm going to start a new routine.  each monday i will either go on an outing/adventure (usually with annabelle, but sometimes this will be special mommy time for myself) or work on a new craft project in order to expand my tutu store. 

last monday, annabelle and i went to the river with a friend and her son.  it made monday seem a little less mundane.  today i'm going to price some things for my tutu store.  i'm going to be branching out and making things other than tutus and hairbows.  i'm excited for this!

so, my suggestion for a case of the mondays?  even if you work a 9-5 job, take time at some point during your monday to do something different.  something a little more exciting than usual, just to spice up your day.  even if it's just trying a new place for lunch or stopping off for one happy hour drink or an ice cream break right after work.  maybe you want to make monday your family's night out to dinner night each week?  or maybe a pizza night?  if you're a stay-at-home mommy like me, maybe you wanna make monday your field trip day or your craft day?  start your week off happy and make sure to make monday your best day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! today I soaked up the sun and went to a baseball game! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete